My Dearest Denizens of the Blogosphere, it has been a Week. It has been a Week of Things and Events and Occurrences, and all said Things, Events, and Occurrences have added up to be A Lot. Since my journey to the emergency room on Friday, I’ve gathered a few kernels of wisdom, and since my gathering kernels of wisdom is a pretty rare thing, I figured I’d share them with you in this weekly wrap-up.
Kernels of Wisdom Gathered By Emma Bolden Since Her Journey to the Emergency Room on Friday
- When life give you lemon-shaped kidney stones, especially ones which appear to be covered in spikes, drink a ton of lemonade to break those bastards up.
- The ones we love most are the ones who hurt us the most. By this, I mean Diet Coke.
- If you truly love someone, sometimes the only thing you can do is let them go. By this, I also mean Diet Coke.
- There are plenty of fish in the sea, and there are plenty of non-carbonated caffeine-filled beverages. Thank you, Crystal Light.
- General Ripper was right. Water can be dangerous, especially if it’s full of things that give you kidney stones.
- It’s amazingly easy to make a kidney stoned themed iTunes playlist.
- If one is experiencing what could be termed a medical emergency, it’s probably a good idea to go to the emergency room and not wait, like, a month to do so.
- After one receives painkillers through an IV at the aforementioned emergency room, one can find any documentary on Netflix endlessly fascinating.
- Also, after one receives the aforementioned painkillers through an IV at the aforementioned emergency room, one can find a television program about vacuum cleaners endlessly fascinating for quite some time before realizing that one is actually watching an infomercial.
- Don’t shop and medicate.
- Sometimes, remembering to put on shoes before you leave the house is hard.
And here are my photos for the week. This should be interesting.